Game Update — Old Game Minus
Unlimited lives got you down? Is the knowledge that you’ll just be reprinted taking the challenge out of exploration? Good news! We’ve got a game mode to fix that. We’ve also added more filters and poses to Photo Mode so you can make the most of your trip.
Here’s what’s new for PC, PS4 and Xbox One!
- PC: Shipping_Milestone_CL50448_26-02-2020_0330
- PS4: 1.0.5
- Xbox: 126.96.36.199
- Old Game Minus: replay the game with limited lives (3) and a timer. Save data is deleted when the mode is completed or failed. Playing co-op? The pair of you get to share a massive pool of lives (still 3)
- Photo Mode updated with more poses and a wider range of photo filters
- Fixed a rare bug causing some players to lose all progress
- Fixed a bug stopping some players from finishing the game while playing co-op
- Fixed an issue where binding to F key caused bindings to reset
- Look functionality is now rebindable and not hardcoded to arrows
- [Xbox One X] Fixed an issue where Infected Pufferbird VFX was causing hard resets
- Tweaked the death loot drop locations to improve user friendliness
- Fixed an issue where some players with VR hardware experienced black screen on launch
- Fixed general stability and performance issues
- Misc small bug fixes and polish
The update is live RIGHT NOW! So leave work/school/covid-19 quarantine so you can download and play while it’s still hot from the oven.